The Wild, Wild Kingdom
I revisited the posting about the Jedi Master and asked the question of whether or not he had, for lack of a better word, game. Now, it is simple enough to look up quotes that have become so popular in our culture. As things tend to happen, I began to wonder about other species and how they attempt to pick up the opposite sex. Initially, I was going to talk about various puffery methods that animals use to get the attention of a prospective mate. Since research and documentaries already provide us with that information, I decided to challenge myself to think of twenty-six different animals, in alphabetic order, and the lines they might use. Be warned, the following posting I will be somewhat graphic. Well, not as explicit as our current runs of marrying me now reality shows. However, with satire entirely in mind, here is my list of pickup lines that different animal might use:
Anteater - Just think of what else this tongue can do.
Bear - I have a tree you can climb.
Cheeta - I may run fast, but other things I do slow.
Dragon - You light my fire, baby. (I had to have one fantasy animal in this)
Elephant - You know what they say about bulls with long noses.
Frog - Wanna hop over to my pad?
Goose - So, what else can I honk?
House Fly - Well, we have only twelve more hours left.
Impala - Oh, I will make your jump ten feet in the air!
Jack Rabbit - (They don't need lines apparently)
Kangaroo - Mind if I hop into your pouch? If you know what I mean?
Lion - I would love to be the king of your jungle.
Mosquito - I love the way you suck!
Narwhal - I am so horny, and apparently, so are you.
Octopus - Let me wrap my arms around you and see what sticks.
Praying Mantis - I will make you want to bite my head off.
Quetzal - You are so sexy, let's make a rainbow together!
Racoon - You have stolen my heart. Let's get trashed.
Shark - Aww, honey, I just want a nibble you all over.
Turtle - You think my shell is hard, just wait.
Uromastyx - You make my spines stand up! (Sorry, it was this or a unicorn and I already a horn joke)
Vulture - Let's go out for carrion together and then circle the heavens.
Woodpecker - So how much wood can you handle to peck?
Xiphosura - Well, since we are both ugly, let's get nasty. (Horseshoe Crab's real name btw)
Yak - I might be hairy, but I know how to shag.
Zebra - Want to find out what our patterns look like together?

Comments